Serving Size 1 softgel
Amount Per Serving:
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbyl palmitate)||10 mg|
|Vitamin K activity||2600 mcg|
|Vitamin K1||1500 mcg|
|Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-4)||1000 mcg|
|Vitamin K2 (as trans menaquinone-7)||100 mcg|
Other ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, purified water, carob color, microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin.
Dosage and Use:
Take one (1) softgel daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult with your healthcare provider before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your medical practitioner first.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store tightly closed in a cool and dry place.
- Osteoporos Int. 2013 Sep;24(9):2499-507.
- Atherosclerosis. 2012 Dec;225(2):397-402.
- Adv Nutr. 2012 Mar 1;3(2):166-73.
- Thromb Haemost. 2008 Oct;100(4):593-603.
- Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2008 Sep;3(5):1504-10.
- Br J Nutr. 1996 Aug;76(2):223-9.
- Nutr J. 2012 Nov 12;11:93.