Pomegranate Fruit Extract
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
|POMELLA® Pomegranate (Punica granatum) Extract (fruit) [std. to 30% Punicalagins (120 mg)]||400 mg|
|Pomegranate (Punica granatum) 5:1 Extract (fruit)||100 mg|
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica, vegetable stearate, dicalcium phosphate.
POMELLA® Extract is covered under U.S. Patent 7,638,640 and POMELLA® is a registered trademark of Verdure Sciences, Inc.
Dosage and Use:
Suggested daily intake is one (1) capsule with or without food or as directed by a medical practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Eur J Nutr. 2003 Jan;42(1):18-28.
- Drugs Exp Clin Res. 2002 28(2-3):49-62.
- J Nutr. 2001 Aug;131(8):2082-9.
- Br J Pharmacol. 2005 Jul;145(6):767-74.
- J Nutr Biochem. 2005 Sep;16(9):570-6.
- Clin Cancer Res. 2006 Jul 1;12(13):4018-26.
- Cell Cycle. 2006 Feb;5(4):371-3.
- Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2005 Oct 11;102(41):148813-8.
- Julius Goepp,2010. Is Conventional Pomegranate Extract Enough? Life Extension.