- GK Dual Glucose Ketone Meter
- 1 Lancing Pen
- 100x Lancets
- 25x Ketone Test Strips
- 1 Control Solution
- 2 Batteries (CR 2032 3,0V)
- 1 Carrying Case
- User Manual
Measures β-ketone from 0.0 mmol/L ~ 8.0 mmol/L. Measures gluocse with a different type of test strips (not included) from 0.6 – 33 3 mmol/L (10 – 600mg/dL).
Instructions for use:
Before use check your User’s Manual for complete instructions for blood sample collection.
- Open the cap of the test strip vial only to remove a test strip for testing. Replace the cap immediately to protect the remaining test strips from moisture in the air.
- Run the blood β-Ketone test following the instructions contained in your user’s manual.
- The blood β-Ketone test result will be shown on the meter display window. This result should fall within the target range recommended by your healthcare professional. If your blood β-Ketone test results are higher, ask your healthcare professional what to do. Always consult your healthcare professional before making any changes to your treatment plan.
Refer to the user manual (English) for details.
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Life Extension. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews.